Branicki Family Palace. One of the best preserved magnate residences of the Saxon era in the territory of the former Republic of Poland. Commonly known as “Versailles of Podlasie” or “Polish Versailles”. It’s origins date back to the 16th century. Reconstructed in late Baroque style, destroyed in 1944, rebuilt between 1946 and 1960.The Palace is part of the castle-park complex, which also includes a French and an English garden.