Town Hall. 10 Kościuszko Square, Białystok. Late Baroque building, constructed in the years 1745-1761 with a clock tower from the Jan Klemens Branicki Foundation. The Town Hall has never been the seat of the city authorities. Originally, its function was commercial (market hall), while the tower was used by firefighters observing the city from above.Currently, the Town Hall houses the Podlaskie Museum.