Town Hall. 1 Market Square. The seat of the city authorities.Confirmed in the 15th century, probably wooden, Gothic.Burnt down in 1600, rebuilt as brick. After a fire in 1625 it was reconstructed in the late Renaissance style as a one-storey building. Several times rebuilt and renovated – in the neo-Gothic style according to the project of Antoni Lamasche, and then in the spirit of the neo-Renaissance according to the project of Theodor Talowski.