Market Hall. 1 Grodzka Street, constructed in the years 1914-1924, entered in the register of monuments. Designed on the model of Wrocław’s, in the style of the Polish neo-Renaissance.The building’s facade is composed of attic motifs. On the elevation of the building from the market side there is the city crest of Jarosław. It was one of the first merchant bazaars in Poland.