Kościuszko Mound and the Chapel of Blessed Bronislawa. A. Waszyngtona 1. The mound is located on the Hill of Blessed Bronislawa in the western part of Krakow in the Zwierzyniec district. It is one of the four Krakow mounds dedicated to Tadeusz Kosciuszko. The chapel was built in the 18th century. It was demolished in 1854 during the construction of Austrian fortifications. It was rebuilt in 1856-1861.