Tenement House Under Gutenberg. 86 Piotrkowska St. Built in 1896, originally owned by Jan Petersilge.The building housed, among others, the editorial office of the oldest Łódź newspaper “LodzerZeitung“. The building has an eclectic facade with lavish ornamentation and a statue of Jan Gutenberg in a niche in its central part. Characteristic dragons were added after the reconstruction of the facade in 2011.