Well of the Three Brothers. It refers to the legend of the founding of the city in 810. In the 14th century it belonged to the Dominicans. Until the 19th century, the town brewery drew water from it. In 1868 it was secured by a neo-Gothic cast iron gazebo. Two walls contain the legend of the founding of the city, on the third there is a bas-relief depicting the meeting of Bolko, Leszek and Cieszko.