Stągiewna Gate, also called the Tower. Built at the beginning of the 16th century. It is often called Milky Tails due to its characteristic shape. The larger tower is 28 m high and 13 m in diameter and was planned for cannon fire. A smaller tower was used to flank the passage. The gate was destroyed during the war in 1945. It was renovated by the Polish Artists’ Cooperative (ARPO), which took over the building in 1972. In 2012 the building gained a new owner.