Darłowo Lighthouse is located right at the mouth of the Wieprza River, at the entrance to the port in eastern Darłowo. The height of the lighthouse tower is 22 meters, the light range 15 nautical miles. On top of it is a modern mechanism to show the way to ships. In 1927, the tower was raised by another storey. In 1996, the power supply of the light source was upgraded to provide uninterrupted lighting for one week, even with no power supply.