New Town Hall in Lublin, Władysław Łokietek Square 1. Built in the years 1827-1828 in the classicist style on the site of the former monastery of the Discalced Carmelites, according to the design of Alexander Groffe. Partially destroyed during World War II. Rebuilt in 1947-1952. Today, the Town Hall still performs administrative functions, being the seat of the Mayor of the City of Lublin and the City Council of Lublin. An undoubted attraction is the Lublin hejnalist, played by the city hejnalist, every day at noon from the balcony of the Town Hall.