Wedding Palace (Guest Palace of the Branicki Family). 6 Kilińskiego Street. Built in the middle of the 17th century in the Baroque style, probably based on a design by Jan Zygmunt Deybel. Burned in 1944, rebuilt in 1950 to house the Revolutionary Movement Museum.Currently, the Registry Office is located there.

View More BK01


Branicki Family Palace. One of the best preserved magnate residences of the Saxon era in the territory of the former Republic of Poland. Commonly known as “Versailles of Podlasie” or “Polish Versailles”. It’s origins date back to the 16th century. Reconstructed in late Baroque style, destroyed in 1944, rebuilt between 1946 and 1960.The Palace is part of the castle-park complex, which also includes a French and an English garden.

View More BK02


Griffin Gate.The Great Gate was probably constructed in 1758 according to the design of J. H. Klemm. It is finished with a griffin holding a shield with Branicki’s initials in its claws, there are also sculptures of genius – caring deities.The gate underwent major renovations in 1828 and in the 1950s and 1970s.Since 1977, entered in the register of monuments. For several years a tourist information has been operating there.

View More BK03


Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit. 13 AntoniukFabryczny Street. An Orthodox Church, erected since the 1980s and consecrated in 1999.The largest Orthodox Church in Poland.Walls and domes forming it were given the shape of fire tongues, referring to Pentecost symbolism.Located next to the Orthodox Church, the 70-metre high belfry serves as a gateway to the temple.

View More BK04


Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. Unique building in the style of Vistula-Baltic neo-Gothic. There are historic altars, a marble pulpit and a pipe organ from 1903. It was built between 1900 and 1907 as an annex to the Old Parish Church, the oldest temple in Białystok.

View More BK05


Town Hall. 10 Kościuszko Square, Białystok. Late Baroque building, constructed in the years 1745-1761 with a clock tower from the Jan Klemens Branicki Foundation. The Town Hall has never been the seat of the city authorities. Originally, its function was commercial (market hall), while the tower was used by firefighters observing the city from above.Currently, the Town Hall houses the Podlaskie Museum.

View More BK06


The Orthdox Church od St. Nicholas, ul. Lipowa 15, Bialystok. The Orthodox cathedral was built in the years 1843-46 in the classicist style, typical of…

View More BK07