The New Town Hall in Olsztyn. It is located in Śródmieście, at John Paul II Square. It was built in the years 1912-1915 on the site of the Church of the Holy Cross, demolished in 1806. The final shape of the building was achieved in the mid-1920s. It has been the seat of Olsztyn authorities since 1915. Currently, it is the seat of the President of Olsztyn, as well as the place where sessions of the City Council are held.