Castle of the Pomeranian Dukes. A Renaissance monument on Castle Hill.Historical seat of the Gryfits family.Before 1124 there was a Slavic castle in this place. The beginnings of the present castle date back to 1346. It was rebuilt after the fire in 1530.During the Prussian reign, rebuilt several times for the garrison. After World War II it was rebuilt and reconstructed.